Ready to make an impact? Looking for challenging opportunity with a global organization?
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Remote New Services Lead Manager to join our team working from home to begin an exciting and challenging career.
This is a Work at Home Opportunity !
- Oversee a team of IT project managers responsible for managing customer onboarding projects
- Develop project and program documents to include scope summaries, design plans, service agreements, cost estimates, and schedules to meet project/program requirements.
- Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives; monitor project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, technical managers, and clients/customers.
- Ensure contract requirements are accomplished and deliverables are completed on schedule.
- Anticipate and manage risks of numerous projects, to include documenting risks, assumptions, and constraints; implement actions required to avoid or mitigate project risks.
- Conduct internal and external communications to set expectations using project plans and documents aligning stakeholders and team members and ensuring team buy-in; clearly articulates the connection between the client's/customer's business issues and appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs to keep project plans accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized project changes via the change management process.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of multiple projects; identify and quantify variances and performs corrective actions as necessary.
- Effectively communicates between project teams, project management and program management; provides status updates and reports to key stakeholders.
- Have a customer focused attitude with excellent people and meeting skills, must be a team player
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. Skills required include: good verbal and written communication skills, good people skills, ability to train and develop staff, and ability to work in a time-sensitive environment.
- Experience building teams, bringing together cross-functional team members, fostering high team morale and a collaborative approach to delivery.
- Must be a detail oriented self-starter, willing to learn, and who is comfortable working with limited guidance and direction and taking the initiative to solve complex problems to bring projects to a successful completion.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Army Staff Officer, or Senior NCO, experience at the Brigade or Division level or higher is a plus.
- ITILv3 Foundations or higher, PMP certifications.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
- Familiar with ITIL framework
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience.
- Interim Secret clearance required or must be able to obtain and hold a Secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability