Ready to make a change? Looking for a challenging opportunity with a global organization?
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Remote Customer Relationship Manager to join our team working from home to begin an exciting and challenging career.
This is a Work at Home Opportunity !
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with Help Desk/Service Desk or IT support environments.
- Service Desk tools (Customer Relationship Management or IT Service Management), and general service desk best practices.
- Experience interacting with leadership/Senior VIPs.
- Demonstrate communication skills, organizational and 1:1
- Experience with capturing and documenting customer requirements; involvement in continual service improvement; ability to understand and interpret reports and analytics.
- Liaison between service desk operations and supported organizations for issues related to customer satisfaction, service desk ticket failures, updates to process/policy changes, and service impacts.
- Review tickets to ensure consistency in documentation to standards.
- Actively participate and lead customer status calls.
- Conduct periodic On-Site visits with supported organizations and service desk - Communicate action plans to customer base during outages or impact to service desk operations.
- Develop Strategic communications for process changes driven by both the service desk and customer environment.
- Support continuous process improvements to improve performance levels through reporting trends and ticket analysis.
- Consult with various team members to collaborate, define, prepare and deploy solutions that meet customer service needs.
- Drive client satisfaction on the Service Desk
- Experience working in service desk operations to include standard call flows, ticketing systems, and ticket logging; experience working with BMC Remedy and/or ServiceNow preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Must enjoy working with people, be a self starter, and willing to learn
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow ITSM - ITIL® Foundations and intermediate certifications
- Experience working with, and an understanding of, U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Army IT policies and directives, and a strong understanding of the Army working environment.
- Competency in call center analytics tools
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirement:
- B.S. degree in business, CIS, marketing, or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and professional training, with 3 years of customer service experience
- Active DoD issued Secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability