THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
• Utilize Secure Host Baseline to develop system images supporting large DoD Client
• Enterprise design, implementations and upgrade of System Center Configuration Manager
• Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
• Perform all patching in accordance with standard Change Management and Government processes
• Ability to design, implement, test and deploy desktop software solutions such as Application Packaging, Security and Software updates
• Win 10 Operating System Deployment Support Service Desk agents in remote locations for issues with telephony access
• Perform continuous in depth analysis on results and provide strategic solutions to improve performance.
• Participate in weekly status call meetings
• Focal point to integrate new technologies/systems into existing environment
• Create backup and recovery policies
• Assist with Group Policy design and implementation for workstation, Office, and Internet Explorer settings
• Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
• Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
• BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 5 years (or Masters with 3 years’ experience, or HS and 9 years’ experience). hands on experience supporting OS system builds, patching, and deployment
• 5+ yrs. SCCM experience
• Microsoft Certification (Win 10)
• Security+ CE Certification, or other Security relate certification
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with senior level customers
• Secret Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability