Job ID: 208550
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: Required Skills-
· Individual must have senior knowledge and senior hands-on experience in developing, implementing and leading junior software developers.
· Ten (10) years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical degree from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional Software Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
· Clearance: Top Secret SCI CI Poly eligible
Desired Skills –
· NGA experience preferred
· Demonstrated experience in working in a collaborative team through the integration and testing process and executing Agile and Continuous Delivery coding best practices.
· Demonstrated proficiency using AngularJS, ReactJS, Kibana, Primeng, Ag-Grid, Bootstrap, Jquery, NodeJS, Node_SASS, FontAwesome, gitlab, Jenkins, nexus, sonar
· Familiar with imagery metadata (inline and stored)
· Demonstrated understanding of the full lifecycle of software development and is able to communicate it effectively to others
· Create, test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
· Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) techniques, test-driven development or, automated testing practices· Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders to develop user-stories
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability