SAIC is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to manage ongoing and future programs. The Program Manager has responsibility for IDIQ deliverables and compliances, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted in accordance with the contract. The individual will perform administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task orders awarded under the IDIQ as required, and has ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all IDIQ and task order performance issues.
The successful candidate will collaborate to maximize contract utilization and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities, all the way through to proposal submission. The ability to identify and articulate the customer program features and the requirements and for a compliant and winning submission is necessary.
The successful candidate must have the ability to build and work within high performance teams. He/she must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), and strong interpersonal skills, as this position interfaces with all functions within the organization and a broad group of outside constituencies. Sound business judgment and the highest level of integrity are required. Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams is a plus.
Develop and maintain a Task Order Management Plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources and management controls to be employed to meet the cost, performance and schedule requirements throughout IDIQ execution.
The IDIQ is to provide comprehensive Infrastructure Management Support (IMS) services for the enterprise in the following areas:
- Enterprise system architecture support
- Data center management and related support
- Infrastructure Operations and Management
- Mainframe Operations and Management
- Systems administration (hardware and Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software for end-user equipment, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), hosting servers, database systems administration, telecommunications and field support
- Maintenance of COTS systems and internally developed applications, including reconfiguration and minor configuration changes arising from environment or program changes
- Configuration and change management support
- End-User Support Services (EUSS)
- Capital planning support
- IT project management support
- IT security support
- IT helpdesk support
The SAIC team will support and translate business strategies and requirements to support the IT vision and infrastructure architecture, such as:
- Conducting research, design, and engineering to support the next generation of IT services and supporting infrastructure
- Provisioning strategies for USPS IT systems, services, components, and products
- Providing designated day-to-day functional and technical management, operations and maintenance of infrastructure and field components and systems. This include all applicable software and configurations.
- Providing 24/7/365 support for designated IT mission critical areas
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of related experience.
- 10 years’ or more experience managing large, complex enterprise IT multimillion dollar programs ~$50M or more during all phases including acquisition, execution and conclusion of, in the Postal Service space.
- Experience two of these areas: Program Management, Business Development or Capture Management.
- 7 years’ or more experience with all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and quality management systems, specifically experience in IDIQ and task order based contracts.
- PMP Certification.
- Experience working with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- Must have or be able to clear Moderate background investigation/NACI.
- Travel 25% (CONUS/OCONUS).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.