SAIC is seeking a Sr. Logistics Analyst in Crane, IN to support the US Navy.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? We’re looking for someone who will manage the shipping/receiving department for Avionics/FFFW – JXNS.
- Maintain inventory in accordance with Operating Materials and Supplies (OM&S) requirements including preparing Material Movement Forms, establishing PEB, WIP and Inventory in Building records, make determinations regarding the expense/storage of parts
- Coordinate the induction of all repairs and new production builds monthly into the repair cycle for Avionics/FFFW -20MM Weapon and Rocket System
- Maintain inventory of all material in Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enter receipts into Site Work Management System (SWMS) and process inventory for storage
- Coordinate with acquisition purchasing to ensure proper Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) acceptance and vendor reimbursement
- Perform monthly physical inventory of all parts
- Process packing slips and DD-1149 or DD-1348 for parts dissemination to other work sites.
- Coordinate/schedule pickup of material between facilities twice weekly
- Submit purchase order requests for all new material
- Ensure material availability to prevent work stoppage
- Perform inspection of all incoming parts. Ensure all products have correct labels, part numbers and quantities.
- Maintain storage of all physical and electronic records
- Initiate and close out shop orders in SWMSOB
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to cope well in stressful environments and handle complex tasks
- Ability to complete assigned work ahead of schedule and deliver quality work
- Ability to successfully handle various tasks with limited oversight
- Ability to use existing information to devise new ways of working
- Ability to tackle unforeseen challenges using existing resources
- Ability to communicate openly and honestly with colleagues and customers
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done without prompting
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND
- Must have
an Active Secret security clearance in order to be considered for the position
- Must have
obtained a High School diploma or equivalent and ten (10) years or more of
experience; Bachelors and six (6) years or more of experience; Masters and four
(4) years or more of experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Must have experience managing
- Must have experience with Wide Area Work Flow
(WAWF) acceptance and vendor reimbursement
- Must have intermediate proficiency with
Microsoft Office programs and advanced Excel skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability