Job ID: 208167
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2021
Subcategory: SW Systems Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
DescriptionSAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in development or a related field
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Demonstrated experience using Oracle data repository database standards
• Demonstrated experience with maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting Elasticsearch environments in a cloud computing environment
• Experience developing scripts to create and modify Oracle tables and to populate and maintain data
• Demonstrated experience working with data layers accessed from a Java-based application using an understanding of software design as it relates to Oracle and Elasticsearch
• Demonstrated experience with complex data migration planning and execution
• Demonstrated experience and ability to optimize database performance
• Demonstrated experience with maintaining database security
• Demonstrated experience with complex SQL queries
• Demonstrated experience in coding ETL interfaces
• Ability to work in an Agile environment with multiple stakeholders
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.