SAIC is looking for an accomplished
Senior Web Application Developer to play a pivotal role in supporting the County of Orange, Probation department. This position is
responsible for the design, development and implementation of new computer
software systems as well as maintaining and enhancing large and complex existing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, test,
implement, and maintain software programs; Integrate best software development
practices in software design, development and deployment
- Implement high
quality, secure and maintainable code using standard software design patterns
and best practices.
- Participate in gathering software requirements and develop software
- Analyze code to find
causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Collaborate with other developers,
business analysts, project managers, business users, vendors, and
- Communicate effectively, both
orally and in writing.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. May consider a high school education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience with Web based
design, development, and maintenance experience using .Net, C#, MVC, Entity
Framework, Web Forms, LINQ, CSS, jQuery, HTML, WCF Web Services, Web API and
- Must have a solid understanding
of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Must have extensive MS SQL
database and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)knowledge and development
- Must be a Team-player with
strong communication and interpersonal skills, and possess a high degree of
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Desirable Qualifications & Core Competencies
- The ideal
candidate will have an extensive amount of experience in web-based design, development, and maintenance experience using
full life cycle development experience. That may include requirements analysis
and technical design through implementation. The candidate can
create new applications or improve
- Have experience running software tests,
- Developing product prototypes
and creating technical documents and manuals relating to application development.
- Experience with mobile apps development experience is a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability