Job ID: 207664
Location: SALT LAKE CITY, UT, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Support
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
We are currently seeking motivated and customer oriented Help Desk L1 professionals to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. Candidates must currently hold an active CompTIA Security+ certification to be considered.
The individual will be responsible for providing the first-line of telephone, web, chat, and email technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization. The Level 1 Service Desk Agents (various shifts) will be required to support our clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of prompt response, high level customer service and technical first contact support. They will be required to clearly articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of SAIC second level teams and third party service providers. The Level 1 Agent will support all calls, chats, emails, or web submissions to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist, diagnose and or resolve. The Level 1 agent will also be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
• Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service
• Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools
• Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
• Accurately document calls and cases
• Aware of customer's time restraints and work within those time limits
• Keep customer aware of resolution steps if ticket needs to be dispatched
• Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers
• Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket
• Understanding of SLA requirements for the client
• Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes
• Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
QualificationsEducation: AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability