This position is 100% Remote
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Project Manager to join our team via telework.
The Project Manager will manage and oversee various information technology (IT) development/configuration projects and services.
Working with matrixed team members, the successful project manager will support service desk operations in directing day-to-day activities while managing cost, schedule, and performance in deploying industry leading technologies and products.
The project manager will also have demonstrated experience in Agile Project Management Frameworks in a DevOps/DevSecOps delivery model.
The Project Manager will be an effective communicator with excellent time management skills to manage multiple product deliveries while providing clear direction across dynamic, integrated product teams and reporting channels.
Solid understanding of Microsoft Tool Suite of technologies as well as ServiceNow recommended.
A PMI PMP Certification is required for this position.
Scrum Master or Kanban certifications will be considered in lieu of PMP certifications.
Day to day duties:
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years supporting large digital transformation efforts or service management systems or IT integration efforts such as NaaS, PaaS or ITaaS efforts. 10 years of experience can be substituted in place of a Bachelor’s degree.
Ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
Top 3 Skills:
- Project Schedule Planning and Forecasting
- Communication and Reporting
- ITIL Framework
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with an ability to express complex thoughts/ ideas effectively in individual or group situations
- A keen eye for attention to detail, customer service, and process
- Familiarity with MS Project, SharePoint, and other collaboration tools
- Strong interpersonal, Relationship Management skills and team player
- Process oriented with an attention to detail and organizational skills to track, maintain, and accurately report supporting documentation status.
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability