SAIC is seeking Graphic Designer/Visualization Principal support to the AWP program.
- Provide services to develop and oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user experience principles and NGA user needs in order to maximize digital solutions and increase user engagement on the NGA’s external facing customer websites.
- Development of a strategic social media marketing plan.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
- Conduct design evaluations for NGA’s web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
- Bachelors degree and 9 years of experience
- Experience in a role involving Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications
- Experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Experience creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability