- Senior role to assist with
management of all financial processes related to Corporate Real Estate (CRE) accounting
while balancing operational needs.
- Manages the cost allocation process ensuring
they are compliant and equitable for benefitting users.
- Ensures the delivery of monthly cost
allocation inputs to General Ledger for benefitting projects is timely with
period end close.
- Ensure allocations comply with
SOX control and SAIC policies.
- Prepares financial budgeting,
forecasting and all required financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and
annual basis, while performing variance analysis between forecast and actuals.
- Ensures effectiveness of
accuracy and timeliness of forecasting, reporting, accruals, and other
financially related processes and systems on a monthly basis.
- Interfaces with CRE team to convey
- Provides financial analysis and
support for new business capture related to facility costs.
- Supports, develops and administers
process improvements to better consolidate, analyze, review and report on all
- Demonstrated hands-on work
experience and knowledge to budget, forecast, report, analyze data and ability
to enhance ongoing financial processes while working well with others.
- Must possess strong proficiency with
MS Excel and MS Word (CostPoint and Cognos Reporting - a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively
interact with and present to senior management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced,
deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate experience to execute
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and ten
(10) years or more of related experience; Master’s Degree and eight (8) years
or more experience in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related
field of study.
- Strong organizational, verbal,
written, analytical, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability