Job ID: 207424
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 18, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Solutions Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect to be an integral part of the support strategy and growth efforts for an intelligence community customer supporting diverse customer missions. This position is located primarily in Chantilly and will support offices primarily in Northern Virginia.
The selected candidate will serve as lead for upcoming task orders on a multiple award contract. Advise on feasibility of opportunities and lead end-to-end solution designs. Attention to detail and organization skills are critical.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understand customer needs and lead the development of solutions.
• Perform analysis and planning to implement a solutions.
• Interact with all parties to ensure solution design is “fit for purpose”.
• Support client facing opportunities to discuss solution sets.
• Build a "thought leadership/trusted advisor" relationships.
• Keep abreast of new developments in the industry to advance solutions.
• Collaborates on technology approaches for enterprise IT modernization.
• Proficient in strategic planning to identify risks and opportunities.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability