SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Incident Manager in Huntsville AL to support a Federal Service Desk Program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective customer service desk, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
The Incident Manager responsibilities can include:
- Manager of the day to day Incident Management process
- Oversees all incident tracking and escalation activities
- Collaborates with the Problem Management Unit (PMU) during or after a critical incident to provide information and/or data to PMU for analysis and reporting
- Initiates Critical Incident Page (CIP) notifying the appropriate Tier 2, Tier 3 and/or Tier 4 solver groups of a critical incident
- Controls and tracks all critical incidents until resolved or downgraded
- Knowledgeable in escalation procedures.
- Updates stakeholders with timely information regarding critical incidents
- Possesses excellent verbal and writing skills
- Provides status emails, i.e…Daily Critical Ticket Roll-up
- Takes initiative to resolve critical incidents
- Able to engage solver groups, stake holders and management to address critical incidents
- Able to transcribe technical information into non-technical communication
- Maintains communication with Release Management and Transition Planning and Support Personnel for awareness of modifications of procedures in support of changes deployed
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of improvement activities for the Incident Management Process as part of CSI
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- Experience meeting and/or exceeding established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in a Tiered Service Desk operation.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in incident management.
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting Service and Operation Level Agreements.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must be US Citizen
- Prior work experience with DOJ in a Service Desk environment on a 24x7x365 basis
- Technically proficient in FBI's IT environment
- ITIL Practitioner certification
- HDI Certifications – CSA, SMO, SCA,
DAST, SCTL, SCM, DSM, WMP
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability