Senior Space Control Systems Analyst
Job ID: 207166
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Specialty Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is hiring a Senior Space Control Systems Analyst on the STAC program. This role directly supports the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Space Threat Assessment Cell (STAC) in developing and maintaining adversary threat baselines to serve the near- and far-term specialized threat assessment and evaluation needs of U.S. and allied national security space capabilities in the operational threat environment.
Duties will include:
- Provides rigorous objective analyses and evaluations to the intelligence and space communities to enhance the credibility and validity of protection recommendations.
- Identifies and addresses key intelligence gaps, proposes collection strategies, and prepares briefings and documents recommending hard counter-space foreign targets.
- Enables and recommends space protection options and capabilities and through high-quality, objective threat assessments and evaluations for both the Title 10 space enterprise and the Title 50 IC against emerging threats.
- Acts as the Director, STAC's lead for Title 10 engagement strategies for ensuring threat assessments are meeting customer needs and projected requirements.
- Conducts community outreach efforts on behalf of the Director, and reviews special access program capabilities associated with DoD and IC collection for determining refined threat assessments.
- Maintains access, coordination, and currency of initiatives, policies, strategies, and objectives across DoD and IC agencies that support U.S. space architecture developments against threat employments.
- Typically, a Masters degree and fifteen (15)+ years of relevant experience
- Qualified applicants must have a current/active Top Secret SCI with a current background investigation within five (5) years and consent to a polygraph examination.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability