Job ID: 206329
Location: SALT LAKE CITY, UT, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Help Desk Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The ideal candidate will be required to support SAIC Clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of prompt response, high level customer service and technical support. The role focuses on delivering a high resolution result, is required to clearly articulate customer requirements, and interface with a variety of Unisys first level teams, third level teams and third party service providers. Will deal with all contacts to the Service Desk/ Managed Service Center (MSC) including complex calls requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist diagnose and resolve issues. Refers problems and issues to specialist groups and also is the technical resource to work on the problem investigation process. The role will be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues, mentoring junior team members, and delivery of technical ongoing and new starter training, as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts.
• Deliver consistently high levels of customer service.
• Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
• Consistent achievement of First Contact Resolution performance metric.
• Accurate documentation of interactions, incidents, and problems.
• Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
• Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
• Recommends corrections in technical applications and analysis.
• Maintain data accuracy in the relevant contact management system.
• Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
• Understanding of various media sources that interface with the Service Centre.
• Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Security Requirement – Must be US Citizen and possess a US Government Secret security clearance.
• Min Clearance to start- Interim Secret.
• Previous computer technical support preferred.
• Must possess current CompTIA A+ CE, Network+ CE or Security+ CE certification.
• MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts.
Knowledge of Service Desk and Contact Center environment.
Expert in MS Office and other standard software.
Proficient knowledge of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
Proficient knowledge and understanding of Service Desk software and hardware technologies.
Proficient knowledge of LAN/WAN Networking technologies.
Ability to communicate at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
Time management skills.
Excellent and effective communication (written and oral), telephone and listening skills.
Ability to perform well as part of a team under direct supervision.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability