SAIC is seeking an experienced engineer to support the Integrated Display System Replacement (IDSR) Program Office (AJM-25) in the development and execution of general engineering and technical support, program planning and administration, systems/field engineering, and other technical support to ensure the success of the IDSR implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will work with program personnel, providing engineering support in critical areas including Risk management, system safety analysis, human factors support, and system testing (OT&E, requirements review, specifications review).
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline as required, as well as 15+ years'related experience.
- Experience in the development of applications for NAS automation systems, including adaptation; modeling/
simulation and algorithms; system and software integration, testing, and documentation, and change tracking
- Extensive knowledge of air traffic operations, and procedures in both Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACON) and
Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC).
- Ability to communicate with various organizations within the FAA
- Experience preparing technical documentation for executive consumption (JRC documentation, status reporting for high
- Experience developing Concept of Operations and final Program Requirements.
- Experience coordinating work performed at an operational FAA facility that involves FAA management, members from
the PMO staff, and vendors.
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability