SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in Falls Church, VA to support a Federal Health Program. Our team will provide strategy management and decision support with the goal of generating timely, usable and objective research to help improve military health and to advance the health of the Department of Defense.
The Project Manager responsibilities can include:
- Responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Provides key input and direction in planning, developing and implementing the program baseline.
- Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements. Identifies key resources to manage and execute to the program baseline.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Support business development and program staff management.
- Manages program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Contributes to a strategic BD plan to protect current program and expand account offerings.
- Primary customer interface for all program matters, information and insight sharing, and problem resolution.
- Possesses leadership and management skills and provides strategic guidance to team.
- Provides input on performance reviews, compensation-related actions, and staffing and hiring recommendations. Assists in screening and interviewing potential hires.
- Master’s degree in business or health care-related field from an accredited institution with at least fourteen (14) years health care-related experience.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience relating to DoD and major systems or programs
- Broad knowledge of the civilian healthcare industry
- Knowledge and experience in the MHS as well as an understanding of how the MHS supports the non-medical personnel and systems within the DoD
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
– Ph.D. in business or health care-related field from an accredited institution
– Minimum of 20 years of experience relating to DoD and major systems or programs
– PMP certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.