Job ID: 206374
Location: MONTGOMERY, AL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Field Technician
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience.
Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification required (or the ability to obtain within the first 90 days of employment)
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements a plus
• Moderate level familiarity of Android and iOS devices
• Blackberry BES and MobileIron MDM experience a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
• Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
• Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
• Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
• Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
• See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
• See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
• Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
• Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
• Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
• Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
• Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
• Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
• Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability