Job ID: 202246
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Position Description Serve as a Service Level Manager supporting client’s customers. Provides full life cycle support including documentation, project management and customer relationship management. Qualified candidates will have an experienced background working with customers directly and coordinating with cross-functional internal teams.
· Works closely with technical teams to deliver customer requirements.
· Negotiates and prepares Service Level Agreements.
· Prepares cost estimates.
· Coordinates customer meetings and records meeting minutes.
· Creates and monitors project plans for various customer requirements.
· Provides interface between technical teams to manage projects to schedule.
· Uses ServiceNow system to enter and monitor customer requirements.
· Participates in customer meetings and clearly communicates project status and issues to customers.
-Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
-Set excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient with Excel and MS Project software.
· Strong Project Management skills
· Minimum of 2 years of experience providing project management support in an IT environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability