Job ID: 206073
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
We are actively seeking a Systems Integrator to join a collaborative agile team in a highly missioned-focused environment. This position supports an Intelligence Community customer by applying strong organizational skills to help in the management of a SharePoint development project leveraging Agile/Scrum methodology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate requirements with customers, assist with requirements gathering and relay information to team.
• Establish software development best practices that conform to enterprise standards
• Schedule and prioritize tasks and resources; and gather input/prepare documentations or briefings
• Manage and coordinate software deliverables
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum of 5+ years in Systems Integrator role or closely related field – experience should be in supporting IT programs in a project management or systems integrator position.
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Experience supporting software development projects, and working with clients to extract requirements, and provide system documentation
• Experience supporting software development projects within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience supporting the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
• Agile or Scrum certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.