Job ID: 206069
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform strategic infrastructure systems planning, business information planning, and reverse engineering disciplines to develop strategic planning
• Analyze information and review system requirements for work-flow, organization and correctives measures
• Apply process improvement practices for system development life-cycle
• Provide technical and/or non-technical life cycle systems engineering support for: requirements analysis, configuring management, testing, design/development, and deployment of systems and software
• Identify stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements
• Assist stakeholders in identifying best solutions for business needs
• Identify technical risks and mitigation strategies
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum 10+ years of related experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Strong working knowledge of technical systems and/or non-technical systems engineering life cycle
• Demonstrated experience with AWS
• Demonstrated experience in Windows, Linux, and VMware environments
• Knowledge of Active Directory, including experience building and maintain group policies, LDAP, etc.
• Experience with web/application technologies, i.e. Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.