Job ID: 205976
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide technical expertise to support the Chief of the Cyber Workforce Branch on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive compensation program for DoD cyber professionals. In performing this function, the incumbent:
1. Support the development, coordination, and promulgation of DoD Cyber Excepted Service compensation initiatives and policies.
2. Support the establishment of new partnerships across the Federal government and industry to maintain cognizance of relevant compensation practices for cyber and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and intelligence workforce segments.
3. Support the Cyber Workforce Branch with Establishing the reporting framework and metrics for tracking and monitoring DoD Component cyber compensation programs.
4. Provides technical expertise to support the design and evaluation of the effectiveness of the cyber compensation program, in coordination with the Departmental stakeholders.
5. Provides technical expertise to support ongoing studies and analysis of cyber compensation trends in the private and public sectors at the occupational and work role level, drawing on expertise in the use of commercial labor market surveys and Departmental workforce data to assess the potential effects of those trends on Departmental workforce recruitment and retention in key cyber mission areas
• Bachelor's and 15 yrs, Masters and 13 yrs, PhD or JD and 4 yrs experience
Minimally 5 yrs experience with DoD policy development and/or coordination efforts
Ability to work across teams and support multiple government clients
• Ability to process information and communicate to client
• Ability to read and understand multiple levels of federal and DoD policies in order to explain the impact of those polices on specific populations of federal employees
• Develop, coordinate, review and adjudicate comments on applicable DoD technical documents and policy issuances.
• Possess working knowledge of DoD policies, directives and instructions and technical guidance.
• Skilled in powerpoint, excel, and data bases
• Must be able to write at a level to support rapid creation of DoD CIO or higher memoranda, directives and instructions.
• Pentagon staff experience (OSD, Joint Staff, or Service HQ level) or major joint headquarters staff experience
• Ability to prepare presentations and brief senior government civilians, military officers, and DoD contractors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability