SAIC is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for a team working on the Korean Peninsula providing Mission Command Network operations and maintenance services to organizations and users serviced by the United States Army Command Information Systems Activity Pacific. This position will be located in South Korea. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Must be able to perform the following:
• Primary project management focal point for completing projects on schedule and cost.
• Responsible to oversee project performance and manage assigned team.
• Makes decisions on behalf of the organization and act as the main point of contact and address all program issues with the Contracting Officer Representative. Provide continuous management oversight as well as coordination with the Contracting Officers Representative and stakeholders.
• Provide all necessary program, project management oversight of Contractor Personnel, System’s and Tools to ensure successful performance of all support services.
• Develop, update and measure performance against Program Management Plans.
• Manage all technical, cost, schedule, and delivery in PWS and PMP.
• Participate in scheduled and unscheduled meetings to provide effective communication between the Contractor and stakeholders
• Integration planning and analysis, developing quick-reaction courses of action to ad-hoc inquiries for additional support or services.
• Manage all performance issues.
• Provide ROM estimates as requested.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
• Have at least ten (10) years of hands-on experience in managing complex IT-projects valued over $2 million and/or affecting 1,000 or more users in the past 10 years.
• Shall also possess a minimum certification of PMI Project Management Professional (PMP).
Must have ITIL Foundations certification and one DOD 8570.01-M qualifying baseline certification for IAM – Level II.Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Knowledge:
Proficient in the management of complex IT programs, complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.Abilities:
• Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
• Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
• Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
Security Clearance Requirement:
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability