Job ID: 205882
Location: LAUREL, MD, United States
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide support to the customer's research capabilities mission by providing comprehensive knowledge, guidance, and outreach support as it relates to research, analysis, and user requirements. Support and advise the Program Manager in providing guidance and services to Academia and National Labs, assess stakeholder needs, build collaboration and facilitate relationships, while managing customer expectations. Provide outreach and subject matter expertise to support various research components to assess stakeholder needs, gaps, build collaboration and provide timely and effective support as required.
· Provide project oversight and guidance of customer investments into service/programs and capabilities.
· Assist in defining, refining, and validating requirements
· Assist in the review, evaluation, and selection of service initiated investment proposals
· Analyze and assist in the establishment of performance characteristics
· Coordinate and collaborate across the community to define capability gaps, provide guidance and recommendations on capability investments
· Provide oversight of and advise the mission customer on the cost, schedule, and performance of their investments into service programs.
Collaborate with investment recipients on all cost, schedule and performance issues related to the program
Assist in defining and refining requirements
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability