SAIC is hiring a Program Analyst to join our team in Pyongtaek, Korea !
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- Directly supervises individual contributors (skilled technicians, administrative support) and/or entry level professionals (accountants, entry-level engineers) N/A
- Administers and executes policies, processes, and procedures that affect subordinate employees and the workflow of the work unit.
- Leads daily operations of work unit.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Assignments are task or activity oriented.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
- Decisions impact work unit operations.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to achieve results might cause delays in schedules and require the allocation of more people and financial resources.
- Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside representatives at various levels.
- Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives.
- Interaction typically concerns resolutions of operational and scheduling issues.
- Often plays a key role in cooperative effort among members of a project team made up of representatives from other departments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- All employees must possess the required credentials; meet required technical, information assurance (IA), computing environment, and training certification and license requirements; and pass minimum experience qualification standards commensurate with their positions and responsibilities at start date and keep those qualifications up-to-date to maintain their eligibility to perform in the position on the contract.
- All personnel must be ITIL Foundation certified at time of contract start (may be able to obtain within 30-90 days)
- All Service Delivery Support Service Desk II personnel must be at least Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II-certified (or higher). Must have any one of the following certifications at a minimum IAT II:
(IAT Level II - CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, CNS, or SSCP)
IAT Level III - CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP or Associate, GCED, or GCIH)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability