SAIC is seeking senior level management professionals that can help our team lead TSA’s enterprise operations and infrastructure management program. We seek people that know and understand how to deliver superior performance and ensure consistent services delivery. Today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) faces a myriad of potential global threats to aviation and other forms of transportation. TSA must proactively protect the flying public, commerce, airlines, and others on a worldwide basis, 24/7/365 using a highly adaptive, cost-efficient, flexible IT infrastructure. The TSA mission requires a supporting IT environment maintained 24/7/365 at peak efficiency through effective service sustainment and continuous modernization/ transformation of its systems to include the ability to integrate artificial intelligence and advanced business intelligence.
The End User Services Program Manager organizes, directs, and manages operation support functions, involving office automation services, desk-side support and customer-focused IT project management. EUSD provides end-user services to all users worldwide and manages the customer experience at all TSA sites. Those IT and communication support services include operations, maintenance, security, provisioning of equipment, hardware and software services and all management of all automated-related tools.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks. Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Leadership experience delivering help desk and enterprise support service 24x7x365 environment.
- Experience delivering IT infrastructure support and IT Asset Management services nationwide.
- Required technology experience includes extensive experience successfully managing global 24/7/365 Service Desk operations, Tiers 1-3+, experience with ServiceNow, Remedy, knowledge and understanding of TSA Service Desk environments and operational requirements
- Must have active SECRET or higher clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability