SAIC is seeking senior level management professionals that can help our team lead TSA’s enterprise operations and infrastructure management program. We seek people that know and understand how to deliver superior performance and ensure consistent services delivery. Today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) faces a myriad of potential global threats to aviation and other forms of transportation. TSA must proactively protect the flying public, commerce, airlines, and others on a worldwide basis, 24/7/365 using a highly adaptive, cost-efficient, flexible IT infrastructure. The TSA mission requires a supporting IT environment maintained 24/7/365 at peak efficiency through effective service sustainment and continuous modernization/ transformation of its systems to include the ability to integrate artificial intelligence and advanced business intelligence.
The Program Manager manages project engineering services for the IT enterprise. Project engineering services include projects that are new engineering initiatives in response to technology changes. Project scopes of work include an increased level of engineering and complexity involving various technologies. Project engineering service activities include design, analysis, implementation, testing, and deployment of new technologies and transitioning support of them to O&M.
The objectives to support this task are to:
• Provide resources (technical project managers, subject matter experts (SME), technical writers, and other appropriate expertise as needed) to develop, design, document, implement and manage at least 50 projects per year.
• Utilize emerging technologies and industry best practices to enhance IT infrastructure solutions.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Leadership experience delivering engineering services in a time and materials environment.
- Proven experience in project management, engineering, and deployment services to address Special Projects Installs (Moves, Adds, Changes)
- Required technology experience includes knowledge of TSA systems, operations, applications, stakeholder organizations, global support services operations
- PMP certification
- ITIL certification
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active SECRET clearance, prefer TS/SCI
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability