Seeking a Program Analyst
to provide direct support to a Navy Acquisition Category 1 weapon system
development program. Candidates must have strong interpersonal, communication,
and coordination skills. This position will require direct support to and
interaction with program principals requiring the establishment and management
of complex program plans and schedules, defining and tracking program
requirements, and tracking program deliverables and analyzing program cost,
schedule, and performance data. This position is located in Washington D.C.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing
projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning,
project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages
schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to
meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and
for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers,
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and
subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on
the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to
provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and
schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion
of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan
requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to
ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. (It should
be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive
description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the
specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Frequent use and application of industry practices,
techniques, and standards. General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and
establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Participates in the development of
solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. Often
refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under general direction on
routine work. May receive detailed instructions on new projects or
assignments. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for
soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- IMPACT: Contributes to the completion of organizational
projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would
normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to correct.
- LIASON: Frequent internal company and external
contacts. Represents organization on specific projects.
- Responsible for planning, programming, budgeting and
execution of processes used by the DOD.
- Uses DOD 5000, Defense Acquisition system.
- Interact with program principals requiring the
establishment and management of program plans and schedules.
- Defining and tracking program requirements, and
tracking program deliverables and analyzing program cost, schedule, and
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Highschool/GED and seven (7) years of related
experience; Associates and five (5) years of related experience; Bachelors
and three (3) years of related experience; Masters and one (1) year of
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Full DOD Secret
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
Knowledgeable of DoD 5000
Knowledgeable with Defense Acquisition
Knowledgeable with the Joint
Capabilities Integration and Development systems.
Knowledgeable with the Planning,
Programming, Budgeting and Execution processes used by the DoD.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability