Job ID: 205207
Location: AURORA, CO, United States
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Electrical Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
For information about SAIC’s benefits, please visit https://jobs.saic.com/pages/employee-benefits
SAIC is seeking a top-notch Industrial Controls Engineer to join our talented team in Aurora, CO. This position is responsible for all aspects of industrial controls engineering across the entire site and assisting with ICS activities throughout the client’s enterprise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in solving critical ICS/SCADA engineering problems.
- Ensure full coordination, integration and change control of new and existing assets, systems, and services into the site infrastructure with minimal impact to mission operations.
- Assist with development of site/enterprise ICS concept of operations and related contracts generate standard operating procedures and strategic plans.
- Define, integrate and implement configuration control policies/processes, control of system level documents and facilitate the ICS development and implementation of the site/enterprise baseline.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the implementation of standardized technical solutions meeting site/enterprise-level ICS strategic plans and concept of operations.
- Apply knowledge of ICS/SCADA to address new cyber defense techniques.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.