SAIC is seeking candidates to support the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases’ (NIAMS) Information Technology (IT) Support Services contract in Bethesda, MD. NIAMS vision is to provide cutting edge Information Technology to meet the needs of their mission.
The Technical Lead/Queue Manager responds to the support requests and incidents, in the ServiceNow Service Desk, from the users of desktop, laptop, and mobile computing devices and related peripheral equipment. The Technical Lead/Queue Manager is expected to have superior skills and experience to ensure support to users. Generally interacts directly with the user and other computers designed for high-end users who require increased capacity, high performance computing, and advanced software. Additionally, may interact with product support personnel and potentially the customer when the customer's problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources. The successful candidate is required to be “on call” after normal business hours and on weekends.
• Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
• Five years working in 24x7 IT Service Desk environment, including hands on experience and knowledge of network operation, applications, hardware, monitoring, and operating systems.
• Hands on experience using and administrating ServiceNow, Altiris Client Management Suite or Absolute Manage.
• Hands on experience supporting Service Level Agreements in a Service Desk environment.
• Hands on experience with supporting scientific devices that require special peripherals, software, or operating systems (Microsoft Windows OS, Apple Macintosh OS/iOS, or Linux-based platforms).
• Hands on experience in Microsoft Office 2010/365 suite and Adobe Acrobat.
• Public Trust Clearance
• ITIL certification; CompTIA Security+ Certification.
• Experience using BeyondTrust (formerly Bomgar) remote support appliance, Microsoft Lync Instant Messenger, and Remote Desktop.
• NIH Experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability