We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented SharePoint Developer (Journeyman) to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. In this role you will:
• Provide ongoing production support, author detailed documentation of support activities, develop and deploy upgrades SharePoint, provide technical consultation with other support personnel, provide testing services, produce regular activity reports, including site activity reports, and provide user support and training.
• Provide SharePoint site stabilization and advanced problem resolution including analysis of system architecture, design and coding of modules, work with storage support personnel, and interface with technical experts; configure SharePoint, and develop and maintain scripts; design and implement fixes, provide technical consultation with architecture and code review teams; and provide testing support.
• Assist client to identify shortcomings, analyze existing process, and recommend strategies of process improvement and tools to achieve more efficient results and keep up with current technologies.
• Provide site design, coding, and expert assistance with client's SharePoint sites.
• Create and maintain SharePoint templates.
• Provide design, development, customization, migration, and integration of SharePoint with enterprise collaboration solutions.
• Support SharePoint Maser page design (Modern View), configuration, workflows, administration, migration, and automated deployment processes.
• Requires a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience or equivalent.
• Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, VB6
• SQL, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Agile development methodology
• SharePoint 2007 to 2013 Cloud migration
• Azure and Office 365
• Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Workflow development in C# and Windows Workflow Foundation
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability