We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Service Desk Data Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
• Gather and analyze service performance data on programs & present the analysis for existing services and communicate findings to internal Stakeholders and Clients.
• Analysis of core programs includes: descriptive & prescriptive analytics in scope of SDA analyst. Provide inputs for predictive analytics for the aligned account/project.
• Analysis of core programs include understanding of statistical toolsets such as: Microsoft Power BI, Minitab & Advanced Excel.
• Apply Lean and Six Sigma concepts to come up with process improvement ideas and help the internal and external stakeholders to implement them. Provide inputs for improvement actions through governance meetings.
• Assist in developing gap analysis detailing existing verses ITIL best practices.
• Seek out and identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities in existing Service Delivery. Enable business process changes to deliver value to both SAIC and our clients.
• Promote effective operations through the use of formal process improvement methodologies resulting in standardization, improvement and simplification.
• Quantify the project's financial benefit and/or process improvement metrics.
Must be US Citizen and possess ability to obtain Federal Government Public Trust Clearance!
• B.S. degree in business, statistics, or other related discipline with at least 5 years' experience with data modeling, regression analysis, and data aggregation
• Strong Data analytical skills and process focus.
• Effective Customer Communication - Verbal and Written.
• Should have excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of ITSM & tech tools used in various Service Lines, Metrics, SLA & calculations is required.
• Advance Knowledge of MS Excel.
• ITIL V3 Foundation certified.
• Additional knowledge on MS SQL, MS Access, Minitab, PowerBI and any other Analytical tools would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with any business intelligence tool would be beneficial (Cognos, crystal reports/business objects).
• An inclination to be innovative and resourceful with the ability to seek alternatives and make decisions quickly.
• Good interpersonal Skills. Must be a team player.
• Persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization
• HDI-SCD or HDI-SCM is desired
• Security+ certification is desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability