Job ID: 205002
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Trainer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC and who will deliver Technical Training courses across the ServiceNow, ITIL, and/or Cloud services. Responsibilities:
• Deliver Service Now, ITIL V3/V4 (Foundation, Intermediate, Expert), and AWS and Azure cloud courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites and assist audience to obtain the appropriate certifications
• Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the ServiceNow, ITIL, AWS, and/or Azure training program.
• Knowledge and hands on experience implementing end to end solutions in a client environment with a background in any of ServiceNow modules such as ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR, Security or CSM being essential.
• Experience with Web Services, API's and Database-level integrations
• Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other similar technologies
• Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives prior to the class to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for technical content modifications where required.
• Handle all attendee-related administrative matters satisfactorily, prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper department on any classroom events that may require immediate attention.
• Provide technical reviews of class events where content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings.
• Set up all required computer equipment for courses.
• Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
• Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule
• Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
• Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program
• Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
• Bachelor's degree and 8 years overall experience
• A minimum of 3 years of proven experience using or training ServiceNow, ITIL, and cloud operations as a customer or partner
• Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Information Technology or other technology field
• Proven experience of delivery of technical workshops in client environments both in-person and online
• A minimum of 5 years hands-on IT management work experience in an ServiceNow, ITIL, and/or cloud operations environment.
• Active certification an ITIL V3/V4, ServiceNow, and/or cloud
• Must possess at least 2 years' experience as an ITIL instructor, management consultant or comparable experience and a description of this experience with resume submission
• Must possess at least 2 years' experience as a ServiceNow and Cloud instructor, management consultant or comparable experience and a description of this experience with resume submission
• Demonstrate through technical and subject matter interviews the ability to convey ITIL best practices.
• Demonstrate ability to facilitate classroom instruction using virtual technology (i.e. VTC, virtual/blended classroom delivery, and eBooks).
• Federal government knowledge and experience a plus
• A four year college degree or higher is desired
• Engaging personality that inspires confidence and encourages honest and open communication
• Capable of independently driving class training.
• Demonstrate excellent group facilitation and teaching skills.
• Experience as an instructor teaching professional skills to an adult audience.
• Honest with strong work ethic and integrity.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability