We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Endpoint - Application Packaging Engineer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems. Position Summary:
• Own application delivery and ensure that all the requests are delivered on time and with the quality as defined in the objectives.
• Comfortable in taking up client facing responsibilities.
• Should have a very good understanding of the processes and should ensure 100% compliance.
• Have a good understanding of the business, SLAs and KPIs.
• Good understanding of the ITIL processes.
• Expertise level knowledge on AdminStudio, Windows Installer technology.
• Handle complex situations/scenarios and ensure delivery timelines are not affected.
• Take complete ownership of complex deliverables, troubleshoot and provide solutions within defined timelines.
• Expert knowledge in using troubleshooting tools like ProcMon, WinDebug, Install Rite, PictureTaker, Flexera.
• Expertise in Application Virtualization and Applications Assessment technologies (MS AppV, Citrix XenApp streaming, ThinApp, ACT, APPDNA, ChangeBase etc)
• Possess good knowledge on deployment tools and technologies and should be able to work with dependent teams in identifying and troubleshooting any package related issues.
• Assess, identify and implement automation opportunities which brings in improved efficiencies.
• Expert in the use of the VMware workstation or any other desktop virtualization platform.
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions every quarter on any new solutions, Knowledge articles.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering and five years' experience. With at least nine years specialized experience, a degree is not required.
• Ability to obtain a Security+ (CE) certification within 3 months of employment.
• Ability to obtain a DOD issued Secret Clearance.
• Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines; Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
• Has a passion for service improvement; Demonstrates strong problem solving, collaboration, and conflict management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
• Has strong administrative, reporting and organizational skills; has strong project delivery skills.
• Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills. Desired Skills:
• Experience with Service Desk ticketing system (Remedy/Service Now).
• Proven troubleshooting skills within a support environment including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident resolution
• Advanced knowledge of Incident, Change, and Problem Management
• Understanding of foundational IT technical issues and relationships
• Excellent independent judgment: excellent creative and high-level analysis skills
• Knowledge of Contact Center and corporate tool sets for incident/problem
• Strong overall knowledge of customer care business and best practices
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability