SAIC is currently looking to hire a Business Process Engineers interested in joining our team in Omaha, NE.
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes and help implement improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Champion awareness training and implementation of business processes.
- Provide expertise in standards and validations (i.e. ISO 9000).
- Utilize a wide range of improvement tools and use metrics to track performance.
- Provide comprehensive services and have the process knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Performs tasks requiring in-depth knowledge of business domain targeting process efficiency and improvement
- Confers with client executive management to define the client's strategic business information technology goals and advises in the reengineering of business processes to meet those goals.
- Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to process modernization projects.
- Responsible for effective transition of existing project teams, and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Acts as key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- May provide daily supervision and direction to business process reengineering team, or high-level consulting input.
- Must posses active Secret Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Minimum ability to obtain public trust clearance, Secret or higher clearance a plus
- Relevant certifications a plus
- Must have demonstrated capability for oral and written communications
- Staff specialist in business process engineering with extensive knowledge of the domain area.
- Expert in business process architecture and modeling techniques.
- Exercises independent judgment within a specific area of responsibility.
- Experience in adapting functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon comprehensive enterprise application solution sets.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance
Secret Clearance preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability