Job ID: 204827
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: May 1, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Solution Business Operations Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC Federal Systems. Job Description: The Infrastructure Operations Manager reports to the Program Manager and provides day-to-day management to meet all technical, schedule, and cost requirements, including the SLAs for service delivery, and for the engineering functions within the Operations and Maintenance for a large scale IT outsourcing solution. This position will lead the Project Operations team with oversight for customer invoicing and billing, resource tracking and allocations, technical briefings, capacity analysis and planning, project and task level run rates, task level percentage completions. Will work closely with and matrix manage project scheduler, project finance controller, billing and invoicing staffs. Tracks, monitors and reports on performance SLAs, staffing processes, staff security clearance processes and project status reporting externally to customer and internally to senior management team. Under the direction of senior leadership provide planning and analysis on an enterprise wide basis to ensure that plans, strategy and implementation are consistent across the organization and are in line with the Business goals and the corporate strategic plan. Define and lead programs and initiatives focused on improving operational effectiveness and profitability. Lead high profile Operations functions, which require cross-organizational collaboration and consistency. Manage high-level individual contributors. Encourage others to consider innovative alternatives and contribute to business strategy. Set and directs action plans. Understand functional concepts and drive for results. Key Responsibilities: - Responsible for overseeing produce and/or service operations
• Identify opportunities for process improvement, and implement short- and long-range organizational objectives and operating procedures to address those opportunities.
• Work with leadership to monitor and evaluate operational effectiveness and profitability, and effect change as required to meet the objectives of each Group within the organization.
• Socialize proposed improvements to members of the senior leadership team to gain consensus of requirements and approach.
• Act as a central hub for the organization providing common standards, templates, processes, and expectations.
• Work closely with the support organizations to drive a uniform approach in the development and communication of processes and procedures. - Create communication vehicles to continually update the senior leadership of operational changes or key activities required to achieve success.
• Manages operational projects including planning, facilitation of project teams, and communication of progress and results.
• Lead continual process improvement
• Drive components of large multi-functional projects
• Provide input on strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology trends
• Synthesize findings from analysis and make verbal/written recommendations to upper management
• Develop and implement Key Metrics applicable to the operational focus area
• Manage operations staff
Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience or equivalent PMP Certified ITILv2011/v4 Foundation Certified 8 years demonstrated operational management of large IT infrastructure programs. BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT Management A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in business operations, program management and/or related areas of expertise is required.
• Demonstrated experience-leading multiple, cross-functional and/or cross-group projects and initiatives.
• Exceptional ability to collect, analyze, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
• Proficiency in leading business process improvements delivering significant value to an organization.
• The ability to build strong working relationships with leadership, and Support Organization leaders.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a consensus-driven organization and to create consensus-based support for strategies and processes.
• Excellent presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills, the ability to interact credibly with all levels in an organization, tailoring communications effectively for different groups and stakeholders.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability