We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Service Desk Quality Coach to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with . Duties:
• Deliver consistent call and ticket coaching feedback via established feedback templates.
• Ensure that all agents on the team are coached per the frequency guidelines established in conjunction with the operational account team.
• Ensure effective feedback to all agents in a timely manner via reports send to the agents as well as reporting provided to the Service Managers and Team Managers.
• Conduct audits to identify training needs and bring them to the operational management's notice.
• Delivery regular quality reporting in regards to trending and agent performance to the operational support team.
• Schedule and manage call calibration calls with local operations management at least monthly to ensure that all have consistent expectations.
• Respond to agent and management feedback in a timely manner. Understand the Client Knowledge-base and submit any required knowledge gap entries encountered in the process of call coaching.
• Work closely with operational management to ensure that agents are responding to coaching feedback in a timely manner in accordance with Vegas guidelines.
Must be US Citizen and possess ability to obtain Federal Government Public Trust Clearance!
• BS degree and 5 years of call center experience or equivalent.
• Technical call center work and specifically IT/ ITES environment preferred.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with an ability to express complex thoughts/ ideas effectively in individual or group situations.
• A keen eye for attention to detail, customer service, and process Strong interpersonal, Relationship Management skills and team player.
• Familiar with Operating Systems/Networking and other major technologies supported at Service Desk/Contact Center. Strong understanding of ITIL framework.
• HDI-SCD or HDI-SCM is desired
• PMP certification is desired
• Security+ certification is desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability