SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Senior Program Manager to join our team in Washington, DC.
- The ideal candidate will possess superior leadership and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the division as well as our external Government customers.
- Provide day-to-day execution of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement
- Oversee all aspects of the program, from service delivery (Service Desk) to CONUS wide desk side support, to IT Infrastructure systems and solution development.
- Monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables
- Provide on-site support to the customer, assist with determining and implementing both technical and business goals in consultation with top management, and make detailed plans to accomplishment those goals.
- Perform horizontal integration planning, and interfaces with other functional areas and /or contractors where necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Must have bachelor's degree and 15 years of experience
Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
Must be a US Citizen
- At least 10 years of related experience leading and managing large scale IT programs, including service delivery contracts, mission critical programs, IT infrastructure systems and solution development.
- At least 6 years of proven experience managing a program with at least 100+ personnel delivering Infrastructure and Operations Support Services.
- Demonstrated experience managing a contract with SLA incentives/disincentives
- Demonstrated experience delivering CONUS wide operations support
- Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with overseeing technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, under stringent timelines
- Must possess PMP Certification or equivalent and an ITIL V3 certification.
- Demonstrated experience with ITSM Tools (Service Now)
- Demonstrated experience with process frameworks (ITIL)
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the delivery of Managed or As A Service business model
- Demonstrated experience with charge back / show back finance models
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability