We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented ICAM Tivoli Identity Management & Access Management (TIM/TAM) Engineer to join our team in Springfield, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. Responsibilities shall include:
• Supporting administration and operations for IBM TIM/TAM products
• Upgrade, configure, tune, troubleshoot, diagnose, and support the existing Tivoli interfaces, while providing the same level of support for new environments.
• Perform deployments of COTS configuration changes, COTS data, and custom Java applications.
• Develop deployment and verification scripts.
• Collaborate with the security, design, and development teams to improve and automate deployment processes, post-deployment verification processes, and high availability/failover capabilities
• Work with the DBA and performance engineering teams to test backup and restore capabilities and to test performance capabilities.
• Creating and managing LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
• Providing knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
• 5-10 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a Business Management or IT related discipline
• Experience with WebSphere application services, TDI (Tivoli Directory integrator), Linux/Unix/AIX, Bash scripting, and AD (active directory), Tivoli Access Manager and Tivoli Identity Manager
• Working knowledge of identity and access management fundamentals
• Willingness to support rotational on-call (after hours) with other staff members
• Experience with SQL, DB2, Oracle, Rational, Tivoli TAM/TIM, Unix/AIX, System Administration, or similar
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• US Citizenship Experience with the design and implementation of Java solutions and technical familiarity in the following areas is a plus:
• Relational databases / NoSQL
• JAVA Enterprise Edition
• Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate
• Spring Framework
• Oracle 11.2.x
• WebLogic Server 12.x
• Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
• Full BI Required Prior to Start
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability