Job ID: 204823
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 1, 2020
Category: Customer Support
Subcategory: Call Center Support
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Remote IT Service Desk Agent L2 to join our team working from home to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Job Description: Our Level 2 Technical Support Service Desk agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues. Duties:
• Advanced point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
• Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
• Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
• Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
• Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
• Must be US Citizen and possess ability to obtain Federal Government Public Trust Clearance!
• HS degree 2 years of experience or equivalent required.
• Previous computer technical support preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
• Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
• Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows 7 and 10 Operating systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues. HDI CSR preferred - must obtain within 6 months of employment. ITIL V3 preferred. MCP or Dell Certifications preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability