Job ID: 204007
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2020
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
· The duties will include interacting and building relationships with various DoD Components to gather information on status of strategic initiatives; compiling and analyzing data; authoring of technical papers; support to briefings and task development; and preparing reports for senior leadership.
· Supporting tracking and reporting on various govenance fora including the Deputy’s Management Action Group (DMAG), National Defense Strategy – Implementation (NDS-I), and the Defense Wide Review (DWR) among others.
· Assisting with preparing briefing material for senior leadership on organizational matters.
· Conducting ad-hoc research and analyzing mission-related issues.
· Preparation of briefings on findings of significance (favorable or unfavorable) related to office initiatives/proposals.
· Utilize, configure, and maintain knowledge management/decision support tools, in particular MS SharePoint, in order to track strategic actions and fora.
· Rapidly synthesize complex information for senior leader decision making.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability