SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in McLean, VA, that will relocate to Rosslyn, VA in summer of 2020.
• The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will be the lead with overall management responsibility for the IT Security Program and implements information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information at the McLean / Rosslyn location.
• Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
• Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503 and RMF is required.
• Interact with DCSA formerly DSS system accreditation authorities
• Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
• This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
• The position requires daily support of system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
• The ISSM will be responsible for systems security, testing and system accreditation activities.
• Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
*Please note there may be occasional travel to Reston or Chantilly locations
Qualifications Required Skills:
• Experience in Windows (10) and Windows Server operating systems
• Knowledge of how Windows systems integrate into Microsoft Active Directory, utilize Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and implementing Group Policies.
• Experience working on classified processing systems and handling classified material.
• Experience with the administration of Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
• Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs
• Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
• Support to TS/SCI level programs in Intelligence Community.
• Experience creating and submitting security documentation in eMASS and XACTA tools
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are required.
Required Education and Experience:
• Active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
• Security+ certification is a minimum requirement along with other DoD 8570 certification such as CISSP, CISM, CAP, CASP+, etc are highly desired.
• Approximately 10 years of related information systems security experience in a security environment with demonstrated knowledge of classified IS operation.
• Applicant will have working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems such as Win 7 and Win 10, and Windows server.
• A working knowledge of network and communication equipment, protocols, and troubleshooting tools is highly desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability