SAIC is seeking qualified personnel for an exciting opportunity in Atlanta, GA and Washington, D.C. SAIC will support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats. If you are interested in working in this dynamic environment, please review the job description and requirements below and then let us hear from you.
The Healthcare Cybersecurity Coordination Center (HC3) Tasking Lead, directed by and in support of the TECH HC3 Program Manager, will manage resources and personnel to operationalize data calls and communications through the HC3 informing the HPH of cybersecurity vulnerabilities that may impact public environments. The HC3 Tasking Lead will support the development and dissemination of communications and products to national level working groups under the direction of HHS leadership.
The HC3 Tasking Lead will:
• Discern trends and patterns from daily threat feed data collected in open-source and proprietary contractor collection platforms
• Design and implement reports that highlight trends, patterns, and threats for HC3’s stakeholder community
• Provide as necessary written products, communications, executive reporting, presentations, and emails as requested. These products should be suitable for communication to both the public and private sectors. Maintain and socialize standard templates and administer workflows for the team
• Track metrics, policy updates, tasking’s, deliverables, associated due dates and provide updates on critical information.
• Provide key insights and recommendations to the Federal POC for communications and policy engagements with core stakeholders.
• Develop, author, and revise policy documents, MOU/MOAs, agreements, and other supporting documentation to facilitate the collaboration, sharing and communications mission.
• Ensure appropriate monitoring of resource mailboxes, resource phone lines, and other tip sources to ensure that inquiries are addressed and routed appropriately in a timely manner. Assess HHS and OpDiv inquiries and determine the most effective way to respond and answer question(s) in alignment with HHS policies, standards and guidance.
• Maintain knowledge of HHS policies, standards and guidelines, and other HHS baseline requirements, and review federal and industry documents for intelligence and awareness.
• Develop and facilitate SOP’s and supporting documentation to support cybersecurity collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and twelve (12) years of related experience; master’s degree and ten (10) years of related experience; Ph.D. and seven (7) years of related experience; fifteen (15) years of related experience and no degree.
Candidates must demonstrate experience with a very broad set of IT and IT Security skills, this position may oversee, communicate and advise on a wide variety of HHS systems including networks, systems, operating systems, virtualization, storage, tools, applications, and the policies and settings that govern all of these.
Candidates must have active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level clearance.
Experience working within the Department of Health & Human Services
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability