SAIC is seeking qualified personnel for an exciting opportunity in Atlanta, GA and Washington, D.C. SAIC will support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats. If you are interested in working in this dynamic environment, please review the job description and requirements below and then let us hear from you.
The Tactical Planning Support Task Leader will provide subject matter expertise for developing program strategy, tactical planning, executive communications and stakeholder engagement, while aligning industry standards with government legislation, regulations, directives, and mandates to create a cohesive cybersecurity and privacy strategic plan with tactical operational objectives.
Support tactical planning for HHS to improve information security, communications and partnerships with the public and private HPH sector. Identify and deploy technology efficiencies in enterprise-wise tool security solutions, maturing internal processes and procedures, executing gap analysis of cybersecurity services and creating tactical plans to mitigate gaps.
Responsibilities of the Tactical Planning Support Task Leader will include:
• Facilitating the development of HHS’ OIS Annual Tactical Plan and a set of OIS Annual Objectives and Goals.
• Develop and recommend mechanisms to facilitate prioritization and measurements for program performance at the Division and Branch levels.
• Develop Program Milestones charts, one for each the Strategic Plan and Tactical Plan, to visually show all program milestones.
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions/ off sites with OIS leadership and stakeholders to determine / validate critical elements of the Strategic and Tactical Plans.
• Support the identification of baseline program performance measures that align to the Strategic and Tactical Plans
• Develop and Facilitate performance management meetings to inform the OIS Executive Leadership team of program status, project status, risks, objectives, goals, performance measurements demonstrating impact and results
• Initiate cross-organizational strategy to measure performance on a continued basis.
• Institute performance management baselines and targets for the life of the contract in support of the OIS Strategic Plan and HHS IT Strategic Plan.
• Provide necessary cybersecurity and healthcare and public health sector knowledge to support these engagements; strategic, tactical planning, and delivery activities with the appropriate level of professional, technical, and managerial participation.
• Yearly OCISO Strategic Reviews and Tactical Planning Meetings
• Communication and Maintenance of the OCISO Strategic Plan
• Communication and Maintenance of the OCISO Tactical Plan of Goals and Objectives
Candidates will demonstrate a very broad skill set with IT and IT Security tools and their operation. The plans and documents you will craft in this position may touch any system, tool or application in the HHS enterprise.
Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) or more years of experience with five (5) years of experience working on projects or programs with at least two (2) years of successful task lead experience.
Candidates must demonstrate excellence in writing skills, strategic planning and closer-term project and program plans.
Candidates must be eligible for position requiring a Top Secret security clearance.
Experience working within the Department of Health & Human Services. Any work experience with HHS is desired, current experience is preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability