Engineer will support all Telephony Technologies, proactive monitoring and quickly responding to hardware, software, and network Incidents. Candidate must have excellent written/verbal communication skills and work closely with vendor/contractor partners. Responsibilities include planning and implementing after-hours changes/upgrades to Voice and Contact Center related applications and infrastructure, completing detailed implementation plans/design documents, and troubleshooting/resolving complex incidents. Candidate must be able to provide expert-level troubleshooting, and end-to-end support/resolution of Service Requests.
Incident Response / Resolution:
· Day-to-day response to/resolution of generated alarms, tracking of real-time system health utilizing Ameriprise monitoring tools.
· Perform quick resolution of Contact Center Incidents, Including Alarm/Event correlation and triage
· Perform Incident Troubleshooting and resolution for all Cisco Unified Contact Center related applications/infrastructure following standard management processes.
· Expert level troubleshooting and analysis for all In-Scope Technology.
· Expert Analysis of device, server, network performance logs to triage Incidents/Outages as they occur.
Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance:
· Proactively monitor the stability and performance of various Contact Center technologies and take appropriate corrective action prior to an incident or problem occurring.
· Ensure patching and regular maintenance is performed as required.
· Actively collaborate with fellow members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
· Must be able to Implement technology changes, including after hours, to configure, upgrade and maintain supported technologies
· Document detailed change implementation plans / procedures and be able to represent said plans during change management reviews
· Work with ITIL and Change Management processes and comply with all security policies
· Review and update detailed technical and Architectural Standards.
· Collaborate with other ITIOD teams for the implementation of new technologies and capabilities
· Provide expert product-specific skills in supported technologies.
· Work directly with vendor/product manufacturer to resolve any issues, identify any enhancements and implement.
· Audit contact center infrastructure to verify conformance to standards and best practices.
· Design, configure, script, and deploy call routing and IVR call flows
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent work experience. Engineer is expected to possess 7-10 years of experience and detailed working knowledge configuring, supporting, upgrading Cisco Unified Communications and UCCX.
All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a US public trust clearance.
Required skills and Experience
· Engineer is expected to possess 7-10 years of experience and detailed working knowledge configuring, supporting, upgrading the following technologies
· Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile incidents/problems.
· Highly innovative problem solver with strong analytical and customer service abilities required.
· Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
· High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
· Experience working with Calabrio products preferred, or other Call recording & Work Force Management software
· LAN and WAN QoS Knowledge; Configuring SIP Trunks and PRI circuits
· Experience with configuring and maintaining Cisco CUBE devices, and troubleshooting via RTMT
· Demonstrated ability to understand and architect the UCCE environment with scripting Cisco software [ICM, CVP, VXML], CUCM, Peripheral Gateways, CUIC, and integrated peripheral systems with features such as API integration, Multi-channel routing, Skill based & Intelligent Routing, SocialMiner
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
· UCCE Specialist, CCNP Collaboration (Required).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability