SAIC is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to support for the Discovery
Services, Content Branch by applying extensive knowledge of various sciences on
- Develop business processes and plans required to collaborate and coordinate
- Create and maintain an automated workflow tool to facilitate the contribution,
exposure and discovery of knowledge and resources. Create and maintain
capabilities to expose the automated tool’s dataset(s) to other integrating
- Provide subject matter expertise to interpret and implement customer
- Maintain and track an Agile schedule in an appropriate project management
capability (e.g. Redmine, JIRA, etc.)
- Incorporate GEOINT metadata standards, where applicable, to ensure applications
adhere to, and support, proper guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure connectivity between application programming interfaces (APIs), both
internal and external to TF capabilities.
- Incorporate and adhere to U.S. Web Design Standards for all applicable user
interface or other design frameworks and standards specified by the government.
- Create and maintain user and administrative roles testing procedures and
scripts for development and operational resources across all applicable
- Provide testing results to the development team and work collaboratively on bug
- Maintain testing procedures, scripts and results for development and
- Analyze, report and incorporate application test findings into pipeline backlog
for necessary updates.
- Create and maintain system and web application configuration documentation for
ongoing operations across all applicable domains.
- Distribute and maintain code bases across all applicable domains.
- Ensure storage for all code in a central repository to include versioning
history and back-ups.
- Coordinate application testing across user base.
- Maintain system architecture and functionality consistency across all domains.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system functionality anomalies.
- Coordinate resolution of issues for external systems, capabilities, or toolsets
with the responsible external entity.
- Assist application user-base with issues and troubleshooting/resolving system
- Manage and adjudicate application feedback.
- Create and maintain user guides and provide user training as required.
- Track and manage internal and external taskers.
- Draft and edit briefing materials for presentation to NSG, ASG, academia, and
- Prepare briefings, read-aheads and talking points for Future Experience staff,
- Create graphics and materials for briefings, documentation and communications.
- Provide live demonstrations of capabilities and enhancements, as required.
- Maintain a network of support personnel within a DevOps environment and ensure
currency of information.
- Maintain a network of resources across NGA.
- Bachelors degree and 5 plus years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience and/or skillset with at least 6 of the
(REST), WebPackJS, Bootstrap JS, Linux, Solr and/or Python.
- Demonstrated experience with back-end architecture and/or
front-end, user experience design.
- Demonstrated experience with a cloud-based or DevOps environment
and/or open source capabilities (e.g. GITLab, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF),
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or maintaining configuration
documentation for ongoing operation of resources.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability