The candidate shall provide system and user technical assistance to support DIA TALOS which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing desk-side assistance to resolve customer incidents and locally resolving systems account and access management issues.
- Tailoring directory service entries, organizational mailboxes, and distribution lists to meet customer requirements.
- Loading approved add-on applications to the workstation baselines.
- Supporting equipment install, move, add, change requests; and configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining end-user devices and peripherals.
- Install, connect to the network and maintain all computer hardware including PCs, laptops, tablets, printers, data collection devices and telephones
- Evaluate and perform root-cause analysis on escalated issues
- Perform routine IT system administration, including health checks and supporting incident resolution.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Net+, SEC+ certifications
- Experience working in a Government mission Data Exploitation environment (e.g., acquiring data, storing data, processing data, analyzing data, visualizing data, turning data into intelligence products, disseminating data, and knowledge management).
- Knowledge of current information technology tools and platforms
- Knowledge of and experience implementing ITIL / Service Management frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to articulate and execute on a strategic vision at the department level that supports the overall IT vision/strategy, while at the same time ensuring quality tactical implementations are achieved.
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies.
- ITIL ® Foundation certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability