SAIC is seeking a Business Process Analyst to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform on-site, at a secure government location, Monday – Friday normal business hours.
Description of Duties:
- Provide expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Define and develop business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics.
- Conduct analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plan and implement process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning. Interface with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services.
- Provide oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance. Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- Coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Conduct client interviews.
- Deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control. May perform cost and benefit analysis.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience or no degree with additional years of experience in lieu of degree to include:
- Previous experience with ISO 20000, 27000 or 9000 certifications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and multi-tasking in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- ITIL Foundations
- CompTIA Network+, Security+
Secret with ability to Top Secret
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability