Job ID: 203347
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC has an immediate need for a Program Analyst to support the Medusa Team located in Huntsville, Alabama.
· Assist with contract management, guidelines, timelines and review in correlation with the PM
· Maintain business/program schedules
· Manage assigned administrative assigned duties
· Review project costs and billings and ensure accuracy
· Participate in monthly/year-end close activities
· Assist in developing annual plans and quarterly financial forecasts
BS degree and 3+ years experience [4 years experience accepted in lieu of degree].
· Well versed in multiple program DOD support process and guidelines.
· Experience with agency contracting office, drafting, modifications, and purchase orders.
· Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) regulations.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Detail-oriented, Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor.
· Must be able to prioritize diverse tasks, and recognize when priorities change.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks, with deadlines, and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
· Must show initiative, require minimal supervision, and be flexible with changing priorities.
· Must possess a desire to learn while working and ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
· The ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability